Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Piddle.

School starts tomorrow for the summer.

That is good news.

Most of the classes in my department got cancelled and I was in danger of losing mine to low enrollment and then seniority bumping but apparently no one can teach those hours. Thank you, GOD. Sorry, folks, the kids gotta eat.

I'm still contemplating the Ph.D. I waver between online and in person at MSU. Any thoughts? FUnding is always an issue, but an issue either way.

I hope to take a bike ride on Portland's trails next saturday. Does anyone want to loan me their kidlet trailer (SUSAN)? And on Wed. I hope to go to Kresge in the morning to look at some art? Care to tag along? Don't worry. . . I'm laughing, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sooze said...

Yes to bike trailer. No to the fart mueseum.

4:19 AM  
Blogger HeyChey said...

you're such a loser. Get some culture, woman!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I would go with you to the farm museum if I didn't have this JOB thingy.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home