Friday, May 26, 2006

Redemption

Ok, so. . .

Book group was last night. At my house. For the first time in 2 years.

I was, of course, in a panic. But it turned out wonderfully. And all the ladies were so wonderful to overlook our plethora of plastic toys, half painted kitchen and sprung (as in, springs are sprung) couches.

I tell you, it almost made up for the $400 flights to New York ( I want to go to the Guggenheim, remember). Thanks, ladies!

Got no plans for Memorial Day. Care to invite us?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Come with us! We'll probably leave Sunday morning and come back Monday afternoon-ish. If you ride with us sleeping accommodations will be made. Either that or you can drive down just for the day on Monday. Call me. I'll be home with Poet tonight :)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous maki said...

Our day was that much more precious because you were part of it.

Love, maki

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home