1) I finished knitting and felting a moebius basket this weekend. . . from a pattern . . . woah.
2) I finished said basket for Nicole's wedding so that Lila can carry it and throw flowers out from it.
3) I finished said basket at a monastic house. (that's where monks live)
4) One of the monks made a very obscure reference to Donny Darko.
5) I am commencing a new basket for myself (I really like the brazenly stolen pattern) but I did increase the size by 1/2 ( I can't be a slave to a pattern more than once); and,
6) I have realized that I really, really like monks.